At Martin Jonkers Motors we not only have the best range of new and quality used vehicles, but we can also help with all your finance needs.
We make easy for you by being simple, and hassle free.
- Less hassle – From your initial application through to settlement, we simplify all paperwork.
- No deposit – Finance is available to approved guests (conditions apply)
- Loan types – We provide for all of your financial requirements be it for Business or Private use
- Toyota Access [T14] – Guaranteed Future Value [T8] (GFV) which can lower monthly repayments compared to similar loan with no GFV (conditions apply).
- Business loans – Chattel Mortgage, Offer to Hire, Lease, Complete Leasing
- Personal loans – Personal Loan, or Novated Lease.
- Fixed repayments – As your interest rate will be fixed, you have the security knowing exactly what payments will need to be made.
- Payment flexibility – You have the flexibility of paying weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.
- Reduce your loan – Have the option of making extra repayments to reduce loan period (conditions apply).
- Online Management – Manage your loan via the internet
We have loan protection for peace of mind
- Loan cover insurance – If for some reason you’re unable to work in the event of an accident or made redundant, your repayments will be looked after you (conditions apply).
- Gap cover – If your vehicle has being written off or stolen, this covers any shortfall between your insurance payout and the outstanding amount with the financier.
- Motor vehicle insurance – A wide range of cover to protect your new car & used car.
Personally customised to your individual requirements
All loan packages are customised to suit your individual requirements from a variety of Australia's leading Finance and Insurance companies.
- Toyota Financial Services [T15]
- Capital Finance
- Toyota Insurance [T15]
- QBE Insurance
- Suncorp Insurance
- Swann Insurance
- Roadside Assist
- Toyota factory Approved Extended Warranty Insurance
- Swann Extended Warranty Insurance
[T8] The Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is the minimum value of your new or approved demonstrator Toyota at the end of your finance contract, as determined by Toyota Finance. If you decide to return your car to Toyota at the end of your term, Toyota Finance will pay you the agreed GFV, which will be put against your final payment subject to fair wear and tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met. The information provided is general in nature. You should seek your own financial advice to determine whether Toyota Access is appropriate for your individual circumstances. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Toyota Access GFV products are available to approved customers of Toyota Finance, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
[T14] Terms and Conditions, fees and charges apply. Toyota Access Guaranteed Future Value products are available to approved customers of Toyota Finance a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536
Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited. Toyota Insurance is issued by Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.